Terms & Conditions
All rates are quoted in New Zealand Dollars on a per night basis and include GST of 15%. All accounts must be settled directly with Lilybrook Motel Rangiora in New Zealand Dollars.
Age: You must be 18yrs or over.
All reservations, bookings and enquiries can be made by Email or Facsimile and will be replied to within 24 hours. For instant confirmation please reserve via our website or alternatively call us directly.
P: +64 3 3136142 between 7:30am – 9:30 pm
F: +64 3 3136141
Reservation via the phone will require full customer and credit card details. Payment will be taken in full at the time of arrival via an approved method of payment (Cash, Visa, MasterCard or Eftpos). Proof of ID will be required and then the presentation of the credit card that was given over the phone.
Reservations via the phone where the user does not have a credit card will be given 24hrs to use a credit card or direct credit into our accounts the full value of the stay. Rooms will not be held longer than this time period without a form of firm confirmation.
Arrival and Departure Times
Check in time is 2pm
Upon arrival, each guest will be required to sign a standard Lilybrook Rangiora Motel registration form, and accept the terms and conditions theirin of his/her stay.
Check out time is 10am
Subject to the motel status on the day of departure, late check-out may be available, please check with reception should you require this facility. There may be a charge applied for a late check out.
Late Check in
All Guests are required to check in by 9pm. If you are unable to check in by 9pm, please phone us on 0800114562 to arrange key collection. Guests that do not contact us will be charged a late check in fee of $50.00.
Free Cancellation if cancelled up to two days before date of arrival (2:00pm Check-In)**. If cancelled or modified later or in case of no show 100 percent of the first night will be charged.
** School & Public Holidays: 7 days notice required for cancellations or amendments otherwise no refund would be given on your Booking Deposit unless unit and all like units, are resold.
** Group Bookings (three or more units): if cancelled up to 30 days before date of arrival only a $20 administration fee will be charged. If cancelled or modified later or in case of no show 100 percent of the booking will be charged as originally quoted. Confirmation of guest numbers must be made 15 days prior to arrival
For all bookings their is no refund for early check-out. The guest accepts to have their credit card charged in the event of any cancellation.
Please note - Special events and promotional room rates/offers a no cancellation policy applies, which means, no refunds or changes permitted.
Credit Card guarantees / on line reservation
Online reservations through Lilybrook Motel website requires authorisation of a current / valid credit card. Not visa debit or a like. No charge will be made via a payment gateway i.e. pay when you arrive.
Lilybrook Motel reserves the right to charge or pre-authorise a credit card on bookings made via a booking site that has no payment gateway.
Early departure than the reserved date may not result in a refund unless the motel management approved are able to relet the booked accommodation.
As this is a smoke free complex. Please smoke outside away from open windows, doors and other guests, especially children. In the event of someone having smoked in the room we will engage a specialist cleaning company. We reserve the right to charge such costs and any resulting loss of income to the registered guest. “Resulting loss of income” could be following guests refusing to stay in that booked room.
If your room is left in an unsatisfactory state, this includes, excessive rubbish, misuse of hotel property (including Manchester), any unhygienic uncleanliness, excessive mess or odor in the kitchen, which causes unwarranted cleaning time by Lilybrook Motel Staff. The Guest will be charged a $50.00 cleaning fee.
Damage to Motel Property
Damage to motel property should be reported immediately. Assessments are done upon full cleans after check outs and non-reported damage will be automatically charged at market rates for any repairs or replacements.
Visitors are permitted at the management’s discretion. The registered guest is responsible for the behaviour of all persons/visitors whilst on the property. All deliberate or reckless acts that result in damage to our property, that require specialist cleaning or repair will be charged to the registered guest. Visitors must depart the property by 9pm.
All accounts are payable on departure. We reserve the right to charge overdue/recovery fees on all accounts not paid by due date.
Children 2 years of age and under are free of charge when accompanied by a paying adult and using a port-a-cot. In circumstances where additional beds or bedding are required or used, the extra person rate will apply. Beds that are unnecessarily used that are not part of the tariff could be charged as well. We also note that it is the parent’s responsibility to supervise the child at all times while staying at Lilybrook Motel. This includes supervision at the playground.
Lilybrook Motel will not be in any breach of this agreement or in any way liable, if it is prevented from complying with the supply of accommodation and other related services by reason of Act of God, Act of Public Enemy, War, Earthquake, Riot, Fire, Storm, Flood, Explosion, Compliance with any Law of Government Restraint Order, Rule Regulations, Strikes, Lock Outs or any other cause not reasonably within the control of the hotel.
Website Terms and Conditions
The term Lilybrook Rangiora Motel or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information anduse only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Lilybrook Rangiora Motel prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of New Zealand.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Lilybrook Motel and whilst we endeavour to keep the information up-to-date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Lilybrook Motel. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Lilybrook Motel takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.